We take applications for membership from anyone 10 years old upwards. Applicants need to write a letter to the Secretary:
Mrs Louise Smart
72 Whittle Avenue
Telephone: 01249 811975.
In the letter it should be stated what previous experience if any and their reasons for wanting to join. The letter is then read out at the next meeting of the society and proposed and seconded and all members in agreement in allowing the applicant to join. If we are in the middle of a rehearsal run it can be done at a rehearsal. The applicant is then contacted.
We are quite happy if we are contacted by phone to invite the applicant to join us at a meeting or rehearsal beforehand to see if they like what we do before they decide on whether they would like to join.
Our performances are hosted at the Charles Willis Hall in Heddington, which since 1970 has been a special venue for education and entertainment. For theatre performances it has staging, lighting and sound equipment, seating up to 90 people.
For directions click here
Rehearsals are in in the Charles Willis Hall Heddington
Mondays : 7-
- David Bush (Chair)
- Phil Smart (Treasurer and Heddington Amenities Rep)
- Louise Smart (Secretary & Subscription Secretary)
- Louise Godwin (Vice Chair)
- Dalton Godwin (Members Rep)
- Janet Goldson (Ticketing Officer)
- Ethan Noble-
Nesbitt (Younger Members Rep)
- Chris Smart (Members Rep)
- Debbie Turner (First Aid Rep)
- Jackie Williams (Members Rep and Wardrobe)
- Ed Jones (Village Hall Rep & Sound)
- Jennie Noble-
Nesbitt (Child Protection Rep and Direction)
The Charles Willis Hall